Why Partner with the Geological Society of America and the GSA Foundation?
GSA brings together more than 22,000 geoscientists, of whom about 35% are students. Members range from seasoned
professionals to these committed students, who represent the best and brightest hopes for the future of earth science.
GSA members will see your company’s support to foster the growth of current and future leaders in the geosciences.
Partnerships are a positive force in advancing science, stewardship, and service in the communities where you do
GSA offers top-notch programs at GSA meetings and throughout the year; our corporate partners play a vital role in
sustaining and expanding these programs.
Benefits of Corporate Partnership
- Annual Meeting
- On-site at the Annual Meeting: in signage, in the printed program magazine, at sponsored events
- Beyond the main meeting site: meeting mobile app, short courses, field trips
- Annual Meeting website (previous and current year meetings remain listed)
- GSA Today, GSA’s member news magazine, distribution of approximately
- GSA Connection e-newsletter
- Special events, field camps across regions
- Sponsors will have the opportunity to interact with GSA student members for informational, educational, and
- One-third of meeting attendees are students (generally around 2,500 students)
- About 35% of all members are students (approximately 9,100 students)
- Interaction with this broad array of future geoscientists, including those who are not from the common recruiting
schools for industry; engagement with GSA fosters a central meeting place to reach this varied, interested group
- Engagement with GSA highlights your company’s support to foster the current and future leaders in the geosciences
- Partnerships increase programmatic impact
- Networking with others in industry who have similar interests in supporting diversity and careers in the
- Involvement with an organization that appreciates the latest technologies and cultivates and publishes the best
- Complimentary professional meeting registrations
- Advertisements in:
- Annual Meeting program book
- GSA Today
- GSA Connection
- Website hyperlinks
For inquiries about corporate partnerships, please contact: