The GSA Foundation has awarded $4,500 to each of the six GSA sections. The
money, when combined with equal funds from the sections, is used to assist both
undergraduate and graduate student members of GSA.
To apply for a travel grant…
- You must be a Student Member of GSA.
Not a member? JOIN NOW.
- You must be registered for the meeting before you can apply for a grant.
- You must complete the online Travel Grant Application Form (link and deadline available from appropriate meeting announcemnt).
- Priority is given to those whose membership affiliation is with the Rocky Mountain Section.
Not sure? Check your affiliation (section affiliation is free and does not have to match the locale where you reside)
- Priority is given to those enrolled in an institution within the Rocky Mountain Section (boundaries noted above).
- Priority will be given to presenters of papers (or posters).
Checks will be mailed ot you after the meeting. You must check in at the registration desk to show ID. Checks will not be mailed to you if you did not check in during the section meeting.
Notification of grant status will be made prior to the cancellation deadline, so if your attendance is dependent on receipt of a travel grant and you do not receive it, you may obtain a full registration refund.
Please contact the RM Section Secretary with any questions.