|Booth Fees:||one booth||additional|
|For Profit Exhibitor||$230||$200|
|prices are in US$|
This meeting will attract a wide array of applied and academic geoscientists, students, and teachers from throughout the south-central region, providing exhibitors with an excellent opportunity to interact with potential customers, colleagues, and students. The exhibit area will be located within the convention center in the same room where the welcoming party and poster sessions will be held, ensuring maximum exposure to attendees.
Booth Reservation Fees Include:
- One 2' × 8' table with drape backdrop
- One exhibitor registration at $30
- Internet - $150 for the first day, $50 each day thereafter
- Extension Cords / Power strips - $5
- Phone Line Only - $50
- Phone Line and Phone - $80
- Boxes - $5 per box that is to be stored and brought to guests upon arrival. Boxes are only allowed to arrive 3 business days before the convention due to limited space.
- Additional exhibitor registration - $30
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibits will be located at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo, Grand Ballroom AB, adjacent to the poster sessions area, and will be open at the following times:
|Wednesday, 26 March||6:00 - 8:30 p.m.|
|Thursday, 27 March||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (for some also 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.)|
|Friday, 28 March||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, 29 March||8:00 a.m. - 11 a.m.|
The exhibit area will be available for set up at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 26 March.
Wednesday exhibits will be open during the opening reception.
The later Thursday exhibits will support the "map blast."
Friday exhibits can be open late for the reception before the banquet.
To Reserve a Booth Space or for more information, please contact Paul Tomascak, .
An Exhibitor Booth reservation comes with one exhibit hall badge only.
To participate in the full meeting please register as an attendee.