GSA Today Archive
GSA Today, v. 6, no. 11, November 1996
In this Month's issue:
Distributed, Active Extension in Bransfield Basin, Antarctic Peninsula: Evidence From Multibeam Bathymetry
by Lawrence A. Lawver, Benjamin J. Sloan, Daniel H. N. Barker, Marta Ghidella,
Richard P. Von Herzen, Randall A. Keller, Gary P. Klinkhammer, Carol S. Chin
||Warning! 2.02 MB
file size. View entire
issue (pdf format) ...
... or right-click (option-click for Macs) to download.
||Note: This file requires Acrobat
Reader to view or print. Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe.
- Washington Report Biological Resources Division Joins New Geological Survey
- Ethics in the Geosciences
- GSA Grants Support Research
- Valerie G. Brown appointed Director of Development
- The Earth and Space Science Technological Education Project (ESSTEP)
- Cincinnati Fossil Festival
- North-Central Section, GSA 31st Annual Meeting
- Cordilleran Section, GSA 93 Annual Meeting
GSA Today Archives