Science Editor Openings
Future Openings (Terms Beginning January 2016): GSA Bulletin, 1 position; Geology, 2 positions; Lithosphere, 1 position.
A successful editor will have
- a broad interest and experience in geosciences, including familiarity with new trends;
- international recognition and familiarity with many geoscientists and their work;
- a progressive attitude and a willingness to take risks and encourage innovation;
- experience with online manuscript systems and the ability to make timely decisions; and
- a sense of perspective and humor.