GSA’s Connected Communities
|Got a favorite hot spot?|
Share your favorite places with your fellow attendees. Restaurants, bars, cool geological sites near Charlotte, anything goes!
|Mobile App Encore|
Scan the QR code in the sidebar to download the app to your smart phone.
- Connect with other meeting attendees;
- Discuss what you want, when you want;
- Network, coordinate schedules, and plan activities;
- Save money by sharing travel & lodging expenses.
Information entered to this bulletin board is secure and only accessible by login.
GSA's Connected Community
Launching at the Annual Meeting!
GSA is launching a new online networking and collaboration site for members featuring communities and directories for networking; discussion groups for asking questions and sharing knowledge; personal profiles you can update with your photo, bio, interests, and more; and resource libraries with fully searchable documents, videos, and images.
Look for us in the networking lounge in the exhibit hall. We'll give you a tour, answer your questions, and help you get started.
- Get up-to-the-second meeting news by joining more than 5,000 geoscientists, students, agencies, and geoscience companies who follow @geosociety and by watching this year’s meeting hashtag, #GEO2012;
- Let others know you’ll be tweeting about the meeting on the Twitter Roll;
- Tweet with #GEO2012 in your message to create a rolling narrative & stretch the meeting’s virtual boundaries.
Check out GSA’s vibrant Facebook page (and its new timeline!) and join 10,000 fans worldwide.
GSA manages an active LinkedIn group to help you network and stay connected with your professional peers. Build and shape our scientific exchange and move your career forward.