| Technical Program Chair
University of Illinois
| Technical Program Manager
Three Ways to Present
- You will be provided one horizontal, freestanding display board ~8-ft wide × ~4-ft high.
- Posted 9 a.m.–6 p.m., with authors present either 9–11 a.m. or 2–4 p.m.
Authors are also encouraged to be present during the afternoon beer reception from 4:30–6 p.m.
- Velcro is provided at no charge for hanging your display.
- Each poster booth will have access to half of a 6-ft-long, 30-inch-wide table, to be shared with the booth directly behind you.
- Wi-Fi is available in the poster hall area.
- Electricity will be available at no charge to your poster area. Please bring your own extension cord.
Digital Poster Presenters:
- You will be provided with one horizontal, freestanding 8-ft × 4-ft display board along with Velcro for hanging a poster;
- A monitor (~ 40 to 46 inch) on a 6-ft × 30-inch table;
- Electricity for your laptop (bring your own laptop); and
- A VGA cable along with sound. Mac Users: Bring your own white dongle.
- 12 min. plus 3 min. of Q&A.
- You must visit the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours before your scheduled presentation.
- All technical session rooms are equipped with a PC.
- The deadline for abstracts submittal has passed (it was 11:59 p.m. PACIFIC time, Tuesday, 14 August 2012).
- You may present two volunteered abstracts as long as one of these abstracts is a poster (including digital poster) presentation.