|Edit Work Schedule|
Offset your meeting costs and
be an invaluable asset to the meeting …
- No upfront meeting registration fee required!
- FREE meeting registration if you work 10 volunteer hours.
- One US$25 stipend for every 5 hours that you work as a volunteer.
- FREE Abstracts with Programs volume by volunteering 15 hours.
How to sign up:
- Make sure you are a GSA Student Member in good standing.
Join GSA (if not already a member).
Not sure? Check status
- Sign up as a student volunteer.
Program is closed to new volunteers
- Then register for the meeting (click the "I am a Student Volunteer" button).
Remember that your commitment to work means that people are depending on you to be there to perform your assigned task. If you have a change in plans and are unable to meet your work commitment, you must click the "Edit Work Schedule" link above to delete or change your tasks. All cancellations after 26 September will incur a US$30.00 cancellation fee that will be charged to your credit card.
Please contact Linda Battan, , +1-800-472-1988, ext 1018 (toll-free), or +1-303-357-1018, if you have any questions or concerns about your work schedule.
|Student Volunteer Office Hours|
|Minneapolis Convention Center, Room 206|
|Friday||7 October||7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Wednesday||8-12 October||6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|