|Audio / Visual|
|Fees (& fee guidelines)|
|Questions about event planning?
Event Planning Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- Set up — basic information on the name of your event, type of event, host organization and any sponsors
- Services — your preferred date, time, room set, expected attendance, and any other requirements for your meeting
- People — the contact information for the event planner from your organization and the on-site contact from your organization. The majority of the time the event planner and the on-site contact are the same person from your organization.
- Submission Fee — you provide method of payment for the space request fee
- Confirmation — you review all the information you entered and then submit for processing. Once you complete this step you will automatically receive an e-mail confirmation with instructions on how to access your space request entry. You can then go back and make changes or update until the 7 June deadline date.
For instructions on how to complete the space request form, see Question #2 above.
For instructions on how to complete the online space request form, see Question #2 above.
Host Bar: The attendees do not pay for their drinks and the host of the event is billed for drinks consumed. You can be specific as to the types of drinks you want served (i.e. beer/wine only, keg beer, full service bar, etc.)
Combo Host/Cash Bar: You can provide a combination of a host and cash bar by providing drink tickets to attendees (and be billed for these drinks), provide keg beer as host only with all other drinks on a cash-basis, provide beer/wine only as hosted with all other drinks on a cash-basis, or any other number of combinations. These are just a few examples.
After the 7 June deadline or for any changes that change the space request fee: You will need to contact Becky Sundeen, Meetings Manager, , to make edits/changes. Items that change the fee include the number of attendees, type of event and the number of days the event lasts.
If you still have questions about event planning,
contact Becky Sundeen at GSA, +1-303-357-1041, .