|Pardee Keynote Symposia|
|Late Breaking Session|
|To Withdraw your presentation, email email@example.com|
All speakers must pay the registration fee to speak
and attend the Annual Meeting.
|Technical Session Room Equipment Provided|
Check your abstract acceptance e-mail for the mode of presentation (ORAL or POSTER).Your notice also has the time and location of your presentation.
For presentation submission prior to the meeting, please upload to the Conference Exchange Web site.
Upload Deadline: 11:59 PM, Eastern Time, 27 October 2010
If you need to withdraw your presentation, you can do it from this site.
Test your presentation in the Speaker Ready Room before your talk time.
Speaker Ready Room
Speakers: If you have not submitted your presentation via the website to Conference Exchange prior to the meeting, please do so in the Speaker Ready Room the day before your presentation. If you have a Sunday presentation and are unable to get to the Speaker Ready Room the day before your presentation, please take your presentation directly to your session room at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the session.
|Speaker Ready Room Hours|
|Colorado Convention Center
|Friday||29 Oct.||3–6 p.m.|
|Saturday||30 Oct.||8 a.m.–8 p.m.|
|Sunday–Tuesday||31 Oct.–2 Nov.||6:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||3 Nov.||6:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.|
|Questions? Contact Nancy Wright
Speakers may submit presentation files in PowerPoint (.ppt or .pps), Microsoft Word (.doc), or portable document format (.pdf) format. Presentations created using PowerPoint 2010 should be saved as an earlier version and tested on Windows XP prior to the meeting. Presentations may be saved on a USB hard drive (Pocket Drive, iPod), USB flash drive, CD-ROM, CD-R, or DVD.
If your graphics or video clips are not embedded in your presentation, please be sure that you bring them as well. We highly recommend that all speakers visit the Speaker Ready Room for an opportunity to practice their presentations and get comfortable with the equipment. Technicians will be available to assist you.
If your presentation was created on a Macintosh and converted to run on a PC, please test it before you come to the meeting. Make sure that the hyperlinks still function, and avoid using a rewritable CD (CD-RW), as we've encountered compatibility problems with them. If it includes embedded video, your video will most likely NOT play automatically on the PC platform. You will need to either convert your .mov files to .avi format or create a link in your slide show to an external .mov file. If you choose the latter, your animation will play in a separate QuickTime window, outside of your PowerPoint presentation. We strongly recommend that you test your Mac-produced presentation on a Windows based system before arriving at the meeting.
General Info about Oral Presentations
- The normal length of an oral presentation is 12 minutes, plus three minutes for Q&A.
- You must visit the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours before your scheduled presentation.
- Technical session rooms are all equipped with a PC.
- If your presentation was created on a Macintosh, you must save it to run on a PC. Please test it before coming to the meeting, in addition to visiting the Speaker Ready Room.
- If it includes embedded video, please convert any .mov files to .avi format, or create a link in your slide show to an external .mov file. If you choose the latter, your animation will play in a separate QuickTime window outside of your PowerPoint presentation.
- All speakers must pay the registration fee to attend the annual meeting.
- Joint Technical Program organizers will decide whether to place your paper in an oral session. Their decision is final.
|Poster Printing Service|
GSA has made arrangements with DPi Printing to offer presenters the option of having their posters printed in advance and available for pick up at the Poster Information Desk in Exhibit Hall B in the Colorado Convention Center. The approximate cost for a 4-ft by 8-ft poster will be US$100.
EXTENDED TO 24 October!
Please note that all orders must be pre-paid and received on or before 24 October . Poster files must be in PDF format and can be submitted electronically.
|Valid ID is required for pick up. If you have questions regarding poster printing orders, contact DPi Printing at +1-415-216-0031.|
- All poster presenters must pay the registration fee to present and attend the Annual Meeting.
- Posters cannot be set up the previous night.
- All Posters are on display for the entire day scheduled.
- The poster board number corresponds to the poster number as listed in the Technical Program.
|Poster Presenter Schedule|
|Colorado Convention Center, Exhibit Hall B|
|Day||Set-up time||Display time||Authors Present||Removal time|
|Sunday||7–8 am||8 am–6 pm||4:30–5:30 pm||6–6:30 pm|
|Monday||7–8 am||8 am–6 pm||4:30–5:30 pm||6–6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7–8 am||8 am–6 pm||4:30–5:30 pm||6–6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7–8 am||8 am–6 pm||4:30–5:30 pm||6–6:30 pm|
- Photos of poster papers are not allowed unless the author has granted permission to the photographer.
- Posters printed by Dpi Printing are available for pick up at the Poster Information Desk in Exhibit Hall B.
- Each poster booth will have access to half of a 6-ft by 30-inch table.
- You will be provided one horizontal, freestanding 8-ft by 4-ft display board and Velcro for hanging your poster at no charge.
- Velcro is available at the Poster Information Desk in the Exhibit Hall B.
- Posters will be on display 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
- All posters must be removed by 6 p.m. Any posters remaining after 6 p.m. will be recycled.
- Electricity will be available at no charge.
- Joint Technical Program organizers will decide whether to place your paper in a poster session, and their decision is final.