|Exhibit Hall Hours|
|Exhibits Opening &
Sunday, 31 October
|Mon.-Tue., 1-2 Nov.||9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, 3 Nov.||9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Graduate School Information Forum (GSIF)|
[ more info]
BOOTH SPACE IS
|If you'd like to get on the wait list for booth space, please contact .|
Why you should exhibit with GSA!
Rates, floor plan, application, important information. (988KB PDF)
Visit the Exhibits at GSA!
Colorado Convention Center • Sunday night through Wednesday
GSA Annual Meeting Exhibitors are here for you!
More than 200 organizations will be showcased this year offering the latest in scientific instrumentation; field supplies and gear; computer software/hardware; geological publications; laboratory services; gems, minerals, and fossils; and information on earth science programs at various institutions.
Build new relationships!
Get business solutions and benefits, look for new equipment, business info, or just buy something shiny.
Browse the latest books and products attend the book signing, and more!
Exhibitors: Maximize Your Visibility
- Target your messages to reach those that you’re coming to see.
- Make your booth easy to find.
- Display ads in the convention-related issues of GSA Today and the Program will help!
- Click here and reserve your display ad space now!
Five Good Reasons to Partner in Sponsorship with the Geological Society of America
|Benefits at a Glance|
[ 461KB PDF ]
- Business and science will shape the future together, and together we can shape it responsibly
- GSA is helping the communities where you do business
- Good people are not hard to find; they come to GSA
- Dollars and successful programs are worth more together
- Planet Earth is priceless