|Edit Work Schedule|
Offset your meeting costs.
- No upfront meeting registration fee required!
- FREE registration if you volunteer just 10 hours of your time.
- FREE Abstracts with Programs volume by volunteering 15 hours.
- Earn a $25 stipend for every 5 hours that you volunteer.
How to sign up:
- Make sure you are a GSA Student Member in good standing.
Join GSA (if not already a member).
Not sure? Check status.
- Fill out Work Request Form
- Register for the meeting (check the "I am a Student Volunteer" button).
Remember that your commitment to work means that many people are depending on you to be there to perform your assigned task. If you have a change in plans and are unable to meet your work commitment, you must notify Eric Nocerino by 5 October. All cancellations after 5 October will incur a $30.00 cancellation fee that will be charged to your credit card.
Please contact GSA Meetings Coordinator, , +1-800-472-1988 (toll-free), or +1-303-357-1000, if you have any questions or concerns about your work schedule.
|Student Volunteer Office Hours|
Oregon Convention Center (Room: TBD)
|Friday||October 16||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Wednesday||October 17-21||6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|