Student Volunteer Info
|Edit Work Schedule|
Offset your meeting costs.
- No upfront meeting registration fee required!
- FREE registration if you volunteer just 10 hours of your time.
- FREE Abstracts with Programs volume by volunteering 15 hours.
- Earn a $25 stipend for every 5 hours that you volunteer.
How to sign up:
- Make sure you're eligible by reading the information in the menu at right.
- Join GSA (if you're not already a member).
Not sure? Check status.
- Fill out Work Request Form
- Register for the meeting (check the "I am a Student Volunteer" button).
Participating in this program is beneficial to you and to GSA. After completing minimum work requirements, student volunteers can qualify for a complimentary meeting registration for volunteering 10 hours. Add a stipend, and a free Abstracts with Programs volume for volunteering 15 hours. You must be an undergraduate or graduate student, and a member of GSA to participate in the Student Volunteer Program.
Remember that your commitment to work means that many people are depending on you to be there to perform your assigned task. If you have a change in plans and are unable to meet your work commitment, you must notify Eric Nocerino by 15 October. All cancellations after 15 October will incur a $30.00 cancellation fee that will be charged to your credit card.
Please contact the GSA Meetings Coordinator, +1-800-472-1988 (toll-free), or +1-303-357-1000, if you have any questions or concerns about your work schedule.
|Student Volunteer Office Hours|
Colorado Convention Center
|Friday||October 25||noon to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Wednesday||October 27-31||6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|