Student Volunteer Info
|Edit Work Schedule|
Offset your meeting costs.
- No upfront meeting registration fee required!
- FREE registration if you volunteer just 10 hours of your time.
- FREE Abstracts with Programs volume by volunteering 15 hours.
- Optional partial food stipends are also available.
How to sign up:
- Make sure you're eligible by reading the information in the menu at right.
- Join GSA (if you're not already a member).
Not sure? Check status.
- Fill out Work Request Form -
NOTE: All Positions Are Full.
If you would like to be place on a waiting list, please contact Mollie VanOtterloo.
Students who are already signed up, may still edit their schedules.
- Register for the meeting (check the "I am a Student Volunteer" button).
Participating in this program is beneficial to you and to GSA. After completing minimum work requirements, student volunteers can qualify for a complimentary meeting registration for volunteering 10 hours. Add a stipend, and a free Abstracts with Programs volume for volunteering 15 hours. You must be an undergraduate or graduate student, and a member of GSA to participate in the Student Volunteer Program.
Remember that your commitment to work means that many people are depending on you to be there to perform your assigned task. If you have a change in plans and are unable to meet your work commitment, you may modify or cancel your work schedule until 13 October.
Please contact Mollie VanOtterloo, GSA Meetings Coordinator, , +1-800-472-1988, ext. 1060 (toll-free), or +1-303-357-1060, if you have any questions or concerns about your work schedule.
|Student Volunteer Office Hours|
Philadelphia Convention Center
|Friday||October 20||noon to 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday - Wednesday||October 21-25||6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|