GSA Membership: Explore Your Resources & Broaden Your Experiences!
- Enhance your Classroom Activities
- Stay Current on the Latest News and Research
- Gain Firsthand Knowledge
- Share the Fun and Adventure of Earth Science
Classroom & Professional Resources
- Written by and for earth-science teachers, GSA's earth-science E-Teach Materials focus on specific geoscience topics. Each lesson includes teaching notes, images, models, and activities, available at member-only prices.
- Make use of other educational resources provided by GSA and its member network.
- Attend a GeoTeachers Field Workshop which supply educators with geoscience activities and resources tied to state standards for use in science classrooms. Field trips are focused on the geologic history, processes and resources local to the communities where teachers and their student live.
GSA Affinity Relationships:
GSA has partnered with the National Association of Geoscience Teachers (NAGT) to offer GSA members a special discount for online access to the Journal of Geoscience Education (JGE).
Easily map and capture data offline in the field using your Android tablet or mobile phone. Mappt Standard also integrates with all major desktop GIS software.