GSA home

Log In | GSA Community | GSA Store | Join GSA | Donate | Contact Us

GSA home

| GSA Community | GSA Store | Donate | Contact Us

About GSA

Career Resources

Connected Community

Divisions &
Associated Societies

Education & Outreach

GSA Foundation

GSA International




Public Policy



Find Your Science at GSA
Click here to see who
received grants in 2012.

GSA Section Research Grants

for Undergraduate and Graduate Students

South-Central Grad Undergrad

South-Central awards grants to undergraduate students; application forms and deadline information are available from the section secretary. Visit the SC Section page for more info.

North-Central Grad Undergrad

The North-Central Section awards grants to undergraduate students within the geographic boundary of the section. For further information contact the section secretary. [ application form ]

Southeastern Grad Undergrad

The Southeastern Section awards grants for both undergraduate and graduate student members of GSA who are enrolled in institutions within the geographical boundaries of the section. Application forms and deadline information can be obtained from the section secretary. Visit the SE section page for more info.

check check
Northeastern Grad Undergrad

The Northeastern Section offers research grants for undergraduate students who are enrolled at institutions within the section and are Student Associates of GSA. Contact the section secretary with any questions.
 [ application info & form ]

Rocky Mountain Grad Undergrad

The Rocky Mountain Section has Funds available for undergraduate Geology students in support of research in the Rocky Mountain Region. [ application info & form ]

Cordilleran Grad Undergrad

The Cordilleran Section does not currently offer research grants.


Click here for
GSA Section Officers