|GSA BUSINESS EVENTS AT A GLANCE
Divisions, Associated Societies, and Sections
|Events by Name||Events by Date|
|These documents will be updated periodically.|
Go to the Geoscience Calendar
to learn more about the upcoming meetings of GSA's Associated Societies and other geoscience organizations.
GSA Deadlines & Events Calendar
- 14 January: Deadline for technical session proposals for the 2014 GSA Annual Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 February: Nomination deadline for GSA's top awards.
- 3 February: Deadline for graduate student research grant applications.
- 3 February: Deadline for short course proposals for the GSA Annual Meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- 4 February: Deadline for GeoCorps applications for summer positions.
- 17–18 March: GSA South-Central Section Meeting.
- 23–25 March: GSA Northeastern Section Meeting.
- 30 March – 4 April: Penrose Conference: Linkages and Feedbacks in Orogenic Processes—A Conference Honoring the Career of Robert D. Hatcher Jr..
- 19–22: 2014 GSA Annual Meeting. Abstracts deadline: 29 July 2014. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.