Field Geophysics, 4th Edition
Authors: John J. Milson and Asger Eriksen
-Less than 5 remaining in stock
This handy, pocket-sized field guide provides practical information and assistance to anyone engaged in small-scale surveys on the ground. Fully revised and updated throughout, the fourth edition includes comprehensive updates on the use of ground-penetrating radar (GPR) and global positioning systems (GPS) and new sections on surface wave seismics and towed array systems. This has become the standard text in this area for use in the field, and the experience of the two authors will ensure the book retains its place as one of the most popular handbooks in applied geophysics.
Published by Wiley.
- Fully revised and updated to incorporate new developments in the field;
- Focus on quality control of the acquisition of data and basic field interpretation;
- User-friendly, accessible writing style;
- Includes updates on GPR and the use of GPS;
- New section on surface wave methods.
February 20, 2011
↑/↓ Full Details
Log in now to rate/review this product!