|The workshop scheduled for Wed., 7 March, on "Techniques in Field Hydrogeology and Hydrology" has been canceled.|
Please contact Field Trip Chair John White if you have questions.
- 1. Quaternary Geology and Hydrogeology of the Big Bend: The Rio Grande/Rio Bravo.
Mon., 5 March, 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Jeff Bennett and Joe Sirotnak, National Park Service and Wild and Scenic Rivers Program; Dave Dean, Utah State Univ.
- Day Trip to Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park.
US$60 for professionals; US$45 for students; includes lunch/snacks/drinks. Min: 9; max: 27.
- 2. Magmatism in Big Bend National Park: Recent Studies.
Tues., 6 March, 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
John White, Eastern Kentucky Univ.; Dan Miggins;, Dan Barker; Don Parker; Kenny Befus; Richard Hanson
- Day Trip to Big Bend National Park.
US$60 for professionals; US$45 for students; includes lunch/snacks/drinks. Min: 9, max: 27.
- 3. Geology of Colorado Canyon, Big Bend Ranch State Park.
Sat., 10 March, 8 a.m.–6 p.m.;
- Canceled due to low water levels.