Call for Proposals
Deadline: 20 July
We are excited to announce that the GSA 2019 Cordilleran Section Meeting will be held in Portland, Oregon – the city of Roses, where the Cascade Range meets the Columbia River – that is known for its restaurants, microbreweries, and coffee shops, as well as its proximity to all that nature offers.
For this meeting, we are seeking proposals for Technical Sessions, Field Trips, Short Courses, and Workshops.
Proposal submissions must include:
- Title of Session/Field Trip/Short Course/Workshop
- Principal organizer (name, affiliation, and email)
- Co-organizers (names, affiliations, and emails), if applicable
- Identification of proposal as Theme Session, Symposium, Field Trip, Short Course, or Workshop
- Preference for format (oral, poster, or both), if applicable
- Short description (50 words or fewer)
- Please Submit your proposal electronically using the button above, or email your submissions to the appropriate Chair(s) listed below.
See you in Portland, Oregon!
|2019 Cordilleran Meeting Committee:
|Technical Program Co-Chairs
|Field Trip Co-Chairs
|Workshop/Short Course Chair